Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's all good!

Hey there!

OK, so those of you who know my technical capabilities (or lack thereof) know it's amazing that I got this blog up and running...It's taken a lot of work to get this team off the ground and on their way, but God has been SO faithful! He's provided every step of the way! Though we haven't always had a clear picture of what this project will look like, we know God has helped this day to come and has cleared the way for our team of 9 to be on their way. I am so excited for them! And I hope they can use this blog to update you (or I will help do it on their behalf) on all that God is doing.

Right now, they are hanging out in the Miami airport - waiting for the flight from Miami to Lima, Peru. I'll try to check in on them in a bit and see what's happening down there. Their flight doesn't leave until almost midnight, so they'll maybe get a chance to even update this blog before leaving the US.

Until later...
Wendy C.

No comments:

Post a Comment